Yoga cats 2010 calendar by Dan Borris and wife

These photos appear on Yoga Cats 2010 calendar, created by professional photographer Dan Borris and his wife Alejandra. The calendar combines real photographs with a whisker of Photoshop manipulation.

'Yes the images are photo-shopped,' he said. 'Some of these poses would be physically impossible for them to achieve although I have to say, that after shooting cats I have a whole new respect for their agility.'



Snowshoes


Bolillo



Cheeto



Franklin



Ghost



Ming



Persia



Snoosh



Star


The entire collection of photos above can be seen at: www.YogaCatz.com.


More Yoga Cats














Categories: ,

2 comments:

I received the 2011 calendar as a gift from a friend as I am known as MS MEOW and just found the website for 2010 calendar. I enjoy both of these so very much. Many thanks for all the hard work it took to make these calendars. I can hardly wait to see the 2012 version - hopefully!

Post a Comment